Automotive Technician / Service & Repair / Line Technician
Infinite Motion is looking for technicians to be a part of our skilled team. We have been a well-established Family Owned and Operated business since 1979 in San Marcos. We specialize in- but are not limited to- Japanese cars. If you take pride in work quality above all else, then read on!
- Perform any scheduled maintenance and repairs meeting & exceeding factory standards
- Diagnose and repair customer concerns (noises or abnormal issues)
- Advise on repairs needed & provide labor, parts & time estimates
- Explain mechanical diagnoses & provide thorough list of required parts needed for non-scheduled repairs
- Open to new/different ways to perform routine tasks in order to provide higher quality work
- Perform complete & thorough vehicle inspections; pre, post purchase and safety
- Self-motivated in regards to learning about new systems, tools & information on the latest technology
- Able to work in a family business type environment
- Must be very familiar with: Honda/Acura, Toyota/Lexus, Nissan/Infinity, Mazda & Subaru
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an automotive technician
- OE factory training & certifications are a plus
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certifications always preferred
- Focused on quality & not flag hours
- Keep a clean, well-organized and professional work area (including your toolbox & workbench
- Have your own professional tools, including some SSTs, torque wrenches, seal drivers etc.
- Have a basic to moderate level scan tool (Engine, Transmission, ABS and SRS)
- Open-minded to different or new ways in order to always perform the highest quality repair possible
- Knowledgeable operating shop equipment such as A/C machine, brake lathe, etc.
- Comfortable working 9am - 6pm
- Able to work Saturday’s based on workload & schedule
- Must submit to a drug screen
- Hold a valid CA drivers licence